Tri Auto ZX2 is a new compact, cordless motor with a built-in apex locator. Tri Auto ZX2 may be used for achieving apical patency and creating a glide path with the new Optimum Glide Path (OGP) function. Responsive, the handpiece allows subtle and delicate manipulation of the file, facilitating faster and safer treatment in even difficult cases involving constricted or extremely curved canals. Proven OTR technology also helps to reduce the possibility of file jamming, breakage, and ledge formation. Depending on the file load, the motor alternates between forward and reverse rotation incrementally until the torsion is released and then resumes in the cutting direction.
Features & Benefits:
- Apical Control
- Observe the File Tip Position with the Apex Locator Function
- Improved safety thanks to innovative functions:
- Apical patency plays an important role for the endodontic preparation of a root canal. This procedure formerly required tremendous dexterity and sensitivity with a manual file. With Tri Auto ZX2, this process can now be carried out mechanically - easily and safely. Responsive, the handpiece allows subtle and delicate manipulation of the file, corresponding to the movements of an experienced dentist's hand. Rotary files even as small as size #10 may be used.
- Flexible, light and intuitive to operate for comfortable treatment
- The handpiece only weighs 140 grams and ensures a well-balanced distribution of weight in the practitioner’s hand. This is a guarantee for pleasant treatment and relaxes hand and finger muscles. In addition to this, there is no interfering cable which could interrupt the treatment process.
- The LCD display is ideal for both left- and right-handed practitioners. Depending on requirements, the user can turn the display on the handpiece until it is in the perfect position to be seen. In this way, the practitioner is informed at all times of the position of the file in the canal, as well as all the respective parameters. Additionally, Tri Auto ZX2 offers the possibility of programming the parameters for an efficient treatment process.
- Efficient treatment with optimal view into the root canal
- The apex locator integrated into the handpiece provides exact measurement results irrespective of rinsing fluids in the root canal. On the color display, the practitioner can see the distance of the file from the apex. Monitoring is also carried out by acoustic signals.
- Easy application - short treatment period
- As all preparation stages are carried out mechanically, the practitioner can save a great deal of time. Eight pre-set programs of relevant parameters are stored to ensure short treatment sequences. Depending on requirements, speeds of between 100 and 1,000 rpm are available in the settings.
- Small instrument head
- With the small instrument head of the Tri Auto ZX2, the practitioner has a direct view of the preparation area at all times. The internal file electrode acts as a backup here by optimizing vision and enabling a greater working length.
- 1 - Year Warranty