Terms and Conditions
These terms of sale (“Agreement”) are binding on you and Scott’s Dental Supply (“Scott’s”), and apply to all offers made by Scott’s, all orders placed by you, and any other agreements or arrangements between you and Scott’s that relate to the products or services offered by Scott’s. Your purchase of products and acceptance of delivery of products constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Items purchased from Scott’s may be returned for credit within 30 days of invoice date.
- Please contact Customer Service to obtain a return authorization number at 1‑800‑901‑3368.
- We request that all items being returned include a return authorization number and copy of the original invoice.
- All product warranties are subject by the terms and conditions from the original manufacturer.
- Only products in their original unopened and unmarked packaging will be credited. Restocking fee might apply to some returns. Title is retained by Scott’s for all goods and services until payment for such goods and services is received in full.
- The following items cannot be returned: opened handpieces and small equipment, alloy, special order items, Rx, and controlled substances
- Shipping charges will apply for all returns.
Fast & Quality Service
- Orders received by 4:30 pm PST are shipped the same day, Monday through Friday.
- Shipments are subject to a $9.95 handling charge for orders below $500. This fee is waived for orders above $500.
- Actual freight charges are applied to shipments outside of the 48 continental states.
- Next Day Air and other shipping services are available upon request.
- Please inspect each shipment immediately upon receipt. Claims can only be considered within three days after receiving merchandise.
- Scott’s will not be accountable for delays in delivery. Delivery dates stated online, in an order, or an acceptance, are only estimates, and in no case will Scott’s be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, consequential or special damages, arising from or related to any delay in shipment or delivery. You and Scott’s agree that, as to all sales, time is not of the essence.
Terms & Conditions
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and e-Check at the time of shipment. We only charge for items shipped. Backorder, non-stock and drop-shipped items will be charged at time of shipment.
- Statement accounts can be billed after credit approval. Please request our credit application from customer service. Payment must be made within the terms of the agreement to maintain statement account privileges. A service charge of 1.75% per month (21% annually) may be applied to accounts more than 30 days past due. You authorize Scott’s to charge any credit on file for your account for the full amount of any balance more than 60 days past due.
- When you submit an order for Scott’s product, it will be deemed a request for Scott’s to sell product to you according to the specifications of your order and these terms. Scott’s reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order at any time. In the event that an order is refused or cancelled, your sole recourse shall be the return of amounts paid by you to Scott’s related to the refused or cancelled order (if any). Upon acceptance of an order, Scott’s will fulfill the order and ship the products to you pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement notwithstanding any contrary provision contained in any purchase orders, invoices, acknowledgements or other documents.
- Notwithstanding the product prices shown in advertisements, catalogs, websites, or other materials, Scott’s cannot confirm the price of an item until an order has been placed and accepted. The price displayed at the time an order is accepted by Scott’s is the effective price. If you do not wish to place the order with the price as stated, your sole recourse is cancellation of your order prior to shipment of the ordered product by Scott’s. Prices shown do not include sales or other taxes imposed on the sale of goods, nor shipping and handling. Taxes now or hereafter imposed upon sales or shipments will be added to the purchase price.
Any intellectual property rights of any kind owned, licensed or controlled by Scott’s are expressly retained by Scott’s and remain the sole and exclusive property of Scott’s (or the third party owner). Nothing in this agreement is or will be deemed to transfer to you any intellectual property rights.
Scott’s makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, oral or written, to you or any third party with respect to the products and services ordered. Without limiting the foregoing, any implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, is hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Scott’s be liable hereunder for incidental, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages even if advised in advance of the possibility for such damages. Your remedies are limited to those explicitly set forth in this agreement and in no event will Scott’s liability for damages under this agreement exceed the sale price of your order. The limitations, exclusions and disclaimers set forth in this agreement will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Your order and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without reference to conflicts of law principles. The state or federal courts located in King County, Washington will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute between us in relation to our products or services, your order, and this Agreement, and you and Scott’s irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding. With respect to any litigation arising out of your order or this Agreement, you and Scott’s expressly waive any right they may have to a jury trial and agree that any such litigation shall be tried by a judge without a jury.
Your business is greatly appreciated!
Scott’s Dental Supply
7217 45th Street Ct. E Ste 103
Fife, WA 98424
Tel: 800-901-3368 Fax: 800-657-0601