Great White burs have a unique state of the art design. By increasing dentates and incorporating an enhanced blade geometry, the bur cuts faster than a straight bladed bur and smoother than a regular dentated bur. They will not catch, grab or stall.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured with technically advanced blade geometry, quality materials and a thicker neck.
- Designed to eliminate bur breakage when cutting hard material such as metal, porcelain and composite.
- Perfect for procedures requiring a plunge cut, whether working with non & semi-precious metal, amalgam or composite.
- Faster & smoother cutting
- Will not catch, grab or stall
- Rapid endodontic access
- Available in 10 - packs or 100 - bulk packs