The MaxRay Handheld X-Ray Unit is nearly half the cost of the cost of competitors like Nomad. The MaxRay is safe and has zero leakage design and is approved by the FDA. The MaxRay Portable X-Ray has gone thru numerous tests and studies to make sure it is safe for your patients and the operator. Beware of other imitations that may put your and your staff at risk. With the MaxRay Portable X-Ray generator you can easily move from room to room to take your x-rays. No more need for big and bulky conventional x-rays units.
Features & Benefits:
- Ready to go where you go - Lightweight and portable at on 4.4lbs the MaxRay is ready to move room to room. The camera shape design allow the MaxRay to be held by either one hand or by a carrying strap. Easily finish an FMX in just minutes
- Take a FMX faster and improve your workflow - Take radiographs nearly twice as fast then a conventional X-Ray system, saving you approximately 120 work hours a year. How much is your conventional X-Ray system costing you?
- Safe to Use with zero leakage design - The MaxRay has under gone extensive testing to ensure it is safe to use for the operator and the patient. The MaxRay interior components are thoroughly sealed with multiple sheets of lead (Pb) to block out any leakage radiation.
- Long Lasting Battery - 200+ X-Rays after a 2 hour charge. The MaxRay has a long-life LI battery, the best battery technology on the market today, taking over 200+ x-ray shots on a single battery charge compared to 100 with other systems. Forget to charge the battery? No sweat. Just plug in the power adapter to the nearest outlet and continue taking x-rays.
- Crystal Clear Images - The MaxRay produces sharp, high resolution images with a 0.8mm focal point at 60kV the MaxRay generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose.
- 2 - Year Mfg Warranty
- Available Colors: White or Black
- Item Classification: 2, Code: A11080.02 (in Korea)
- Grade: Class IIb (MDD 93/42/EEC as amended by 2007/47/EC)
- Classification: B Type applied part
- Tube Voltage: 60kV (fixed)
- Tube Current: 2mA (fixed)
- X-Ray Tube Focal Size: 0.8mm
- Cooling system: Oil cooling
- Total filtration: 1.5mm Al
- Inherent filtration: 0.8mm, fixed added filter :0.7 mm Aluminum)
- Target angle: 19 ~ 20°
- Time Set-up function: 0.05 ~ 1.35 sec (Film/Digital included)
- Source to image receptor distance: >10cm (fixed by cone)
- X-ray field: 50 mm (round-style)
- Size of main body: 139 (W) x 163.5 (H) x 66.5mm (D)
- Weight of body: About 1.8 kg (except the battery pack)