With a 1 minute broad-spectrum contact time, OPTIM 1 is one of the fastest and most effective cleaner & intermediate level disinfectants. It is listed as a category IV, the EPA’s lowest toxicity category. OPTIM 1 provides the confidence that you are compliant and mindful of patients, staff, equipment and the environment without compromise: the perfect balance.
Features & Benefits:
- OPTIM 1 has a 30-second virucidal contact time. That means that the surface must remain wet for only 1 minute in order to inactivate viruses including Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).*
- Removes organic debris while disinfecting.
- Active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen.
- 1⁄2 as many wipes as the leading competitor are needed to keep your surface wet long enough to achieve disinfection.
- 1-minute contact time ensures compliance, saving you time and money.
- 30-second fungicidal and virucidal contact time.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of materials
- In the lowest EPA toxicity category, category IV.
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required.
- No active residues reduce environmental impact.