CA 1:5 L Classic Attachment
There are some devices still earning respect and admiration forty years in, and Bien-Air’s classic CA 1:1 and CA 1:5 electric handpieces are two of them. Forever evolving, their dominating productivity and remarkable durability make them the most popular models in the lineup. The series’ fully redesigned bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism ensures micron-precise concentricity and stability, while a 60 to 200,000 rpm speed range lets you complete the most intricate restorative work with incredible accuracy – and on your own terms. CA 1:1 and CA 1:5 epitomize the reliability and quality Bien-Air has built its reputation on.
Features & Benefits:
- Accu-Spray Sep.3 with dualook™ illumination
- This ultra-precise nebulization system is composed of three separate air and water sprays providing comprehensive cooling to the bur and treatment site. Combined with two dualook™ multi-strand optical glass conductors, unobscured intraoral visibility is guaranteed from wider angles.
- Accu-Chuck™ bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism
- This proven bur-locking and vibration-canceling system vouches for optimal stability and precision, no matter the rotational speed. Assembled with Bien-Air's Soft Push™ button, bur release is quick and easy.
- Cool Touch™ safety
- Conveniently integrated into the head’s push button, this patented anti-heating technology is designed to maintain the instrument’s head at a safe temperature, thereby significantly decreasing patient burn injuries.
- Soft Push
- Bien-Air’s unique push-button insert locking mechanism. Light pressure is all that is needed. Bur changing is quick and comfortable. This mechanism guarantees firm yet precise locking.
- 1:5 Maximum speed 200,000 rpm
- 2 - Year warranty