Star 430 SW Non-Optic Handpiece
The 430 series of handpieces from StarDental® delivers just the right combination of power and choice to drive your productivity within your dental office. The 430 series handpiece comes available in many different configuration types from lube-free to lubricated or fiberoptic to non-optic to meet any offices requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Small Head - High Torque Design
- Improves overall accessibility and visibility. High power enables fast and precise removal of tooth surface and amalgam to improve speed and quality of work.
- Low noise level reduces possibility of auditory damage and can reduce patient anxiety.
- Ceramic Autochuck Turbine
- LubeFree ceramic bearings are virtually maintenance free eliminating the cost of lubrication; no residual lubricant is expelled into the oral cavity. Also available in lubricated bearings.
- Improves efficiency and savestime with quick bur changing feature.
- Coaxial Water Spray
- Optimizes the direction of the spray and water pressure, cooling the bur and flushing the operatory site.
- Rugged Construction
- 100% stainless steel body provides durability.
- Electropolished or brushed finish, lightweightstainlesssteel construction provides strength and durability to high temperatures of autoclaving and chemiclaving.
- Innovative scalloped handle eliminates grooves where debris and bacteria are most often harbored,significantly reducing handpiece pre-sterilization scrubbing and cleaning preparation time.