SonicFill 3 SingleFill™ Composite System is a sonic-activated bulk fill composite system that helps you craft quality restorations with greater ease and speed compared to the incremental layering techniques. Achieve long-lasting restorations in one efficient step.
SonicFill™ 3 replaces conventional time-consuming, multi-stage layering techniques with a SingleFill Composite System that eliminates the need for placing a liner or final capping layer. And new advanced SonicFill 3 bulk fill features improved adaptation. It is even easier to handle, sculpt and polish, while also being simpler to extrude
during placement, as compared to its predecessors. The end benefits are faster patient visits, more predictable results, and dependable, long-lasting restorations.
New SonicFill 3 is a sonic-activated bulk fill composite that acts both as a flowable composite during placement, and as a non-sticky, easy-to-sculpt material after the sonic energy is removed.
Features & Benefits
- Better adaptation to margins and internal walls
- Rheological modifiers react to the sonic energy applied during placement, reducing viscosity to increase flowability to all cavity surfaces. Most cavities are filled in seconds.
- Low shrinkage stress
- To ensure lasting marginal integrity. Lower shrinkage stress can lead to void/gap-free procedures and better outcomes.
- Optimized formula is slump free
- Once the sonic energy is removed, the composite reverts to a viscous, pliable state ideal for contouring and polishing. The nano-scale zirconsil (zirconium oxide + silica oxide) filler system allows you to achieve an excellent gloss, wear resistance, and reliability.
- High depth of cure
- Refractive index matching and an enhanced curing mechanism allow polymerization depths up to 5mm in a single step, while still retaining opacity for esthetically-pleasing finishes.