Curing? Whitening? Transilluminating? The Radii Plus does it all. The amazing transformation takes place with a simple pull and click of the LED attachment. It's unique, easy to upgrade design, provides unlimited potential making it the best investment you will ever make!
Features & Benefits:
- High intensity - 1,500mW/cm2 The higher the intensity, the more the light penetrates to effi ciently cure the restorative. Simple to replace parts Designed with snap-in or screw in connections, each part of the Radii Plus including the battery is easy to remove and replace. Recharging The Radii Plus does not need to be constantly recharged. Its can be used for 1200 ten second cures with just one charge.
- Cordless - The Radii Plus is a cordless unit allowing complete freedom of movement and total control.
- No noisy fan - Unlike other LED lights, the Radii Plus does not require a fan. It uses heat sink technology to reduce the amount of heat emission. Infection control Perfectly fitted disposable barrier sleeves prevent cross contamination. Built in radiometer The Radii Plus’ built-in radiometer provides a simple test to ensure the functionality of the light.
- Lightweight - 177g The standard Radii Plus' ergonomic and lightweight design minimises user fatigue and maximises comfort. Rotatable head The head of the Radii Plus can be easily turned 360º to what ever position required. Upper quadrants are simple to access. Slimline design The small tip and slimline design of the Radii Plus allows users to have easy access to the posterior area. This is particularly benefi cial when treating children.
- Ramp mode - (soft start)* You have a choice. The Radii Plus is initially set up without a ramp. When the ramp mode is selected, the Radii Plus' light output power gradually increases during the fi rst 5 seconds. This minimises polymerisation stress in the restoration. To switch between modes, hold down the on/off button until audio beeps are heard. A blue light comes on when the ramp mode is activated.
- Pulse technology - Using a combination of pulse technology and steady current, the Radii Plus can achieve a higher light output without generating excess heat.
- Depth of cure - Radii Plus’ up to 6mm depth of cure enables more complete curing of the restoration. This ensures interfacial adaptation and longevity of the restoration. The light emitted by the Radii Plus corresponds to the maximum absorbance of camphorquinone ensuring efficient curing of most light cured dental materials.