ProGlass Plus™, a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement, bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and to all types of core material. ProGlass Plus™ is designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal and metal free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
Features & Benefits:
- Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements
- Simple placement technique
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Maintains all benefits of true glass Ionomer
- Excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues
- Fluoride release