G-Premio Bond is a universal (8th generation) bonding agent that is compatible with total-etch, self-etch and selective etch techniques providing excellent versatility. G-Premio Bond is perfectly adapted to all direct restorations and can be used to repair indirect restorations without the use of primer. It can also be used in combination with a silane when repairing glass or hybrid ceramic and is ideal for hypersensitivity.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in updated-design bottle or unit dose delivery
- Low pH (1.5) provides effective and consistent bonding
- Use in all total-etch, self-etch and selective etch bonding techniques
- Low film thickness (3 microns) enables use with resin cements to bond indirect restorations
- Universal (8th generation) bonding agent for use in direct and indirect procedures and treatment of hypersensitivity