GC Fuji IX™ GP is packable posterior glass ionomer restorative cement. This alternative to composites is perfect for geriatric and pediatric posterior restorations, final restorations, intermediate restorative, core material and long-term temporary restoration.
Features & Benefis:
- Easy-to-use packable posterior glass ionomer with high wear resistance
- Intrinsic adhesion to dentine and enamel, without the need for etching and bonding or rubber dam
- Can be used with metal matrices for easy contouring
- Single step placement
- Good radiopacity, facilitating postoperative diagnosis
- Excellent biocompatibility