FotoSan = Blue Light. Unique combination light: A light activated disinfection (LAD) light and a curing light. Killing bacteria with FotoSan Blue agent in 10s / 30s and curing composites in 2s / 5s
Features & Benefits:
- Light Activation Disinfection
- Immediate effect
- Effective against a wide variety of microorganisms
- Dose dependent effect
- No immunizing effect
- May be repeated again and again
- No side effects
- Curing Composites
- The FotoSan Blue is a very powerful blue light.
- It cures all materials based on camphorquinone as photoinitiator.
- Use 2s per layer of 2-3mm in a composite build up and finish with 5s of curing on top layer.
- Peridontitis - Apply the FotoSan Blue agent Gel in the pocket after scaling. Using the perio tip, light 10-20s for each surface in the pocket. The time setting depends on the pocket depth.
- Endodontic Disinfection - Excavate until safe distance from the pulp. Apply FotoSan Blue agent Gel in the cavity and light 30s with blunt tip (4mm) attached.
- Profound Caries - Excavate until safe distance from the pulp. Apply FotoSan Blue agent Gel in the cavity and light 30s with blunt tip (4mm) attached.
- Gingivitis - Apply FotoSan Blue agent Gel on relevant gingiva and light 10s for every cm2 with blunt tip (8mm) attached.