EndoUltra provides the the ultrasonic energy required to effectively produce cavitation resulting in significantly better endodontic procedures.
Features & Benefits:
- LED light for improved visualization
- Contra-angle design for easy access
- Removable autoclavable sleeves
- Cordless easy-to-use ultrasonic activation
Ultrasonic vs Sonic Studies Prove:
- That passive needle activation and even low frequency (Sonic) oscillation (160-190Hz) is simply not sufficient in producing acoustic streaming or cavitation within the canal space.
- That activation by means of ultrasonic frequency (30KHz) not only generates increased acoustic streaming and cavitation, but results in significantly improved debridement of canal space and improved penetration of irrigants into dentinal tubules.
- Conventional hand instrumentation leaves as much as 35% of the canals untouched. Irrigation, although an important part of the canal disinfection and debridement process, cannot in itself be relied on to optimize canal cleanliness.
- Proper irrigation protocol should include the use of enhanced endodontic solutions to facilitate removal of microorganisms, tissue remnants, and dentin chips from the root canal.
- Irrigants are more effective when they are electro-mechanically activated. Acoustic streaming and cavitation have been proven to significantly enhance cleansing of difficult anatomy.
- Ultrsonic energy not only disrupts biofilm while improving penetration of irrigants and removal of dentinal debris, but it also greatly reduces bacteria levels and improves root sealing.