Monoject® 471 Endo Irrigating needles are endodontic needles with a notched tip to alleviate hydraulic pressure. They are sterile, designed to fit all luer tip syringes and single use.
Features & Benefits:
- Autoclavable rigid polypropylene hard pack with tamper-evident heat stake.
- Color coded cap quickly identifies correct needle gage.
- Flow control notched tip permits greater irrigation of tooth canal.
- Notch design reduces fluid pressure at the apex.
- Translucent polypropylene hub fits tightly on syringes.