Encore D/C Automix
Encore D/C makes core buildup easier and better. Encore D/C is a dual-cure composite core buildup material that enables you to build up just the coronal core or to fabricate a composite post and core that bonds the post, tooth and core together into an integrated whole. Deliver Encore D/C direct to the bottom of the post hole with our exclusive needle tip. Light-cure for 20 seconds to accelerate the setting and Encore D/C’s exclusive dual-cure mode will complete the full cure. Encore D/C dual-cure formula speeds up your procedures and ensures complete cure of all material, regardless of depth or placement of the final restoration. The non-slumping formula eliminates the need to use a matrix/core-form. Light-activated to accelerate the set. Made in the USA.
Features & Benefits:
- Automix and dual-cure composite core buildup material in an automix cartridge. Available with fluoride release and in natural and contrast shades.
- Light-activate for 20 seconds to accelerate the set
- Needle tip allows delivery of material to botton of a post hole
- Non-slumping formula so there is no need to use a matrix
- Cuts like dentin to recuce ditching