Vector ECO 45 is an excellent value and great combination of durability and performance. No chip-air into the surgical sight reduces the risk of air embolism when compared to a standard air driven highspeed handpiece. 45 degree angle design improves access to the 3rd molar region. Quick-release swivel connector easily removes for sterilization between patients. Medium head provides enough torque and power without obstructing the view of the surgical sight when compared to large head air-driven handpieces. Vector engineering and design provides quiet and efficient operation with plenty of power to get the job done.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Torque and Cutting Efficiency.
- Improved bur holding power.
- Direct replacement for the NSK CH45 style handpiece
- Single port water spray - no chip air.
- Standard 4-hole connection includes quick connect swivel
- Available in optic and non-optic
- Available in KaVo connection type (swivel sold separately)
- 1 - Year warranty on handpiece.
- 6 - Month warranty on turbine