Coltolux LED Curing Light
The Coltolux LED combines a slim curing probe with high output in a cordless lightweight pen-style design. The Coltolux LED's heat sink technology reduces the amount of heat emission and eliminates the need for active cooling.
Features & Benefits:
- The slim curing probe is ideal for hard to reach posterior areas. Its slim shape enhances visibility of the restorative material during the light curing process.
- Dome shaped lens concentrates light output on the restoration.
- High output LED for fast cures.
- LED light output matches the absorption spectrum of Camphorquinone (CQ) Photoinitiators.
- Audible signal every ten seconds and automatic power saving sleep mode after 20 seconds of operation.
- Hundreds of cures with a fully charged battery.