ConFirm® Mail-In Sterilizer Monitoring System is a biological indicator that are the most accepted means of sterilization monitoring. They directly determine whether the most resistant microorganisms are present. Because spores used in BIs are more resistant and present in greater numbers than the common microbial contaminants found on patient-care equipment. A passed BI test, which confirms no spore growth, indicates other potential pathogens in the load have been killed.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with steam, EtO, chemical vapor and dry heat sterilizers
- Results in 24 hours for steam, 72 hours for chemical vapor and 7 days for dry heat and EtO from start of incubation period at processing laboratory
- Choice of immediate test failure notification by fax or email with a courtesy call the next day from a clinical advisor Results available online 24/7 on our secure, confidential website
- Complimentary reminder service notifies practice of missed test date by either fax or email
- Comprehensive test results are sent quarterly and annually by fax or email MSM (Multi-Site Monitoring) Compliance Bridge complimentary service available for practices with multiple locations
- Spore strips contain highly resistant dual-species bacterial spores providing the most reliable method of testing for an effective sterilization cycle