ConFirm® is an in-office system for monitoring steam sterilizers. Easy to use and interpret with results in 24 hours. Simply process vial in a normal sterilizer cycle, then activate vial, incubate and record results. If any spores survive the process, the vial medium will turn yellow. ConFirm® Biological indicators can be processed in any appropriate 55-60 degree incubators.
Features & Benefits:
- In-office biological monitoring system provides final results in just 24 hours
- Simply process test indicator vial in a normal steam sterilization cycle, remove, crush ampoule and place in incubator along with an unprocessed control vial for required 24 hour incubation period
- Media in test vial will turn yellow if any spores remain alive, thus signifying a failed test
- If test fails, immediately retest to determine if sterilizer is not functioning properly or it was human error (most common reason for test failure)
- If second test fails, remove sterilizer from service immediately and contact your local equipment service provider