SensiTemp® Temporary Cements Take Provisional Cementation To A Higher Level. Three automix, desensitizing temporary cement formulations for all indications All formulas contain Potassium nitrate to help minimize post-operative sensitivity. All come in automix delivery systems which ensure the perfect mix, with no mess or cleanup and minimal waste (less waste than with tube products): 5ml automix handheld syringe or 25ml automix cartridge for S-25 dispenser guns. All provide the greatest patient comfort while reducing chair time.
Features & Benefits:
- The ideal cement for high-strength temporary cementation
- Exhibits greater compressive strength than most temporary cement, yet remains easily removable - great for less-than ideal preps
- Perfect for short and long term wear
- Does not contain eugenol so it will not interfere with permanent cementation
- Not for use with inlays, onlays or for provisional cementation of final restorations
|Exclude from recommenders||No|