NoMix Temporary Cement
NoMIX Temporary Cement is a moisture-activated, non-eugenol, temporary, white cement designed for short-term cementation of crowns and bridges. It is fully compatible with all acrylics, composites, ceramics and metals. NoMix is a single component cement that requires no mixing, no spatulation, no mess, no waste. It expands slightly upon setting for a tight seal. Pre-filled syringes for easy, in-office direct dispensing onto restorations. No wasteful automix tip required. It is easy to use and dispense. It cleans off when ready for permanent restoration and cementation.
For take-home use, we have a new and improved, tube applicators that make it easy for your patients to use if a de-bonding occurs. Since there is no need to dry the tooth, patients can dispense directly onto the provisional restoration and be able to smile again. NoMix helps eliminate those late night calls and emergency visits. And the NoMix Display Kit, when placed at the check-out counter, helps ensure that your patients take a tube of security home with them.
Features & Benefits:
- Single-component and premixed - no mix, no mess, no waste
- Moisture-activated - reduces post-operative sensitivity
- Direct dispensing/precise placement - no mess, ease of use, ease of clean-up
- Non-eugenol - no eugenol sensitivities, won't interfere with resin placements or inhibit from setting
- Versatile - can be used with any dental restorative material: acrylic, composite, ceramic, metals
- Low film thickness - for easy placement and tight fit
- Expands slightly upon setting - enables a strong, complete seal
- Easy removal from prep - cleans up quickly and completely prior to cementation of the final restoration