Tried & true—the easy-to-use, high-strength bonding agent that protects and desensitizes! Reduce your chairside time and simplify that growing collection of adhesives in your operatory with Parkell’s remarkably efficient self-etch bonding system, Brush&Bond®. It works with all light-, self- and dual-cure resins—something not every self-etch bonding material can lay claim to. You can use it to bond direct and indirect restorations to all tooth surfaces, seal crown preps, assist with core build-ups, and act as a relief agent for patients with dentin hypersensitivity.
Features & Benefits:
- Bonds direct and indirect composite restorations to all tooth surfaces.
- Permanently seals the tubules to prevent sensitivity.
- Protects the pulp against microleakage and bacterial invasion.
- Creates an acid and wear-resistant shield for the tooth.
- Doubles the surface hardness of the preparation.
- Cures with all currently available curing lights.
- Low film thickness won't affect crown fit.
- Also available— Brush&Bond® UNIVERSAL