Affinis is a VPS impression material that remains dimensionally stable after sterilization for an accurate and precise impression. The same unique wetting ability and superior flow properties provide excellent performance to reach all critical margin areas without dripping.
Features & Benefits:
- Innovative surface affinity
- The differentiating element of AFFINIS is a fast and innovative affinity of mixed material to moist tooth structure and tissue (gingiva).
- Optimized flow
- AFFINIS however, based on its surpassing combination of additives, which are capable of breaking material structures, displays a very low barrier to flow (self-contouring consistency) At the same time, the mixed material is optimal thixotropic not to drip off the preparation.
- Better models
- AFFINIS, due to its synergistic and extremely active surfactant system, displays a fast and outstanding wetting by water of the set impression. When pouring the gypsum, the dental technician will appreciate these properties.
- First ever autoclavable impression
- All AFFINIS and AFFINIS PRECIOUS impressions are now autoclavable at 134° C without the loss of its well-known and appreciated AFFINIS physical properties. The new autoclavable AFFINIS impression material with a heat-resistant impression tray and special adhesive provides an integrated system for completely new possibilities in prevention.