The Star 430-45 was specially designed to be the perfect handpiece for surgical procedures commonly performed by the general dentist such as removal of impacted molars, crown lengthenings, apicoectomies, and numerous other endodontic and periodontal practices. Along with the new 45° angle feature, the small head and optional fiber optic feature of the new 430-45 provide dental professionals with superior oral access and visibility. The 430-45 is equipped with specially designed side ports that effectively exhaust air away from the procedure area, therefore reducing the common risk of air embolism and protecting the integrity of the surgical site*. In addition, a pure stream of water is provided to keep the operatory site cool and clear. The 430-45 is available with or without solid glass rod fiber optics and accepts all standard and surgical length burs.
Features & Benefits:
- 45 degree angled head provides access to the posterior area of the oral cavity.
- Engineered for removal of impacted third molars as well as other endodontic and periodontal procedures.
- Specifically-designed side ports exhaust air away from the surgical site reducing risk of air embolism, protecting the integrity of the surgical site.
- Pure stream of water to cool operatory site.
- Accepts standard and surgical length burs.
- 1 - Year warranty on handpiece
- 6 - Month on turbine.