TEMPSMART is an innovative, dual-cured, bis-acrylic composite temporary crown and bridge material using micro-filled resin (MFR) and nano-filler technologies. It maintains a smooth surface after polishing because of this revolutionary combination. The high density polymer network for TEMPSMART makes it a strong material ideal for any sized provisional. This product is ideal for temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers, as well as long-term temporary restorations.
Features & Benefits:
- First in class fracture toughness for clinical longevity
- Beautiful esthetics as well as high gloss retention
- High flexural strength facilitates multi-unit temporization
- Quick working and setting times for the shortest chairside time
- Low plasticizer/thin oxygen inhibition layer allow for better polymerization