Temrex Zinc Oxide Eugenol Temporary Cement has a variety of indicated uses including a base under amalgam, silicate and gold inlays; temporary retaining of crowns and bridges; sedation of deep sensitive cavities and crown preparations; temporary cementation of long span permanent bridges on abutment and preparations with short or inadequate retention form.
Features & Benefits:
- Strong -4100 psi compressive strength
- Protective - inhibits microbial growth and minimizes microleakage
- Soothing - sedates and heals injured pulp in crown and cavity preps
- Retentive - the most scientifically tested and documented temporary cement
- Efficient - sets hard rapidly, so it can be used as a base under amalgams
|Exclude from recommenders||No|