G-CEM LinkAce has been optimized to provide a simple solution for the most common challenges clinicians face during indirect restorative procedures.
Delivered in double-barrel automix syringes, G-CEM LinkAce is designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, metal and composite indirect restorations. Through a new innovative initiator system (chemical), G-CEM LinkAce offers the highest polymerization in self-cure mode. The proprietary phosphate monomers of G-CEM LinkAce provide high bond durability to Zirconia, while the unsurpassed wear resistance and exceptional color stability give peace of mind when luting CAD-CAM and metal-free restorations. G-CEM LinkAce, a winning hand for all indirect restorations.
Features & Benefits:
- Optimal Self-cure Mode: Innovative initiator system (chemical)
- High Bond Durability to Pretreated Zirconia in ONE Step: Proprietary phosphate monomers
- Exceptional Color Stability: Very low water sorption and HEMA-free
- Unsurpassed Wear Resistance: Small homogeneously distributed particles
- Easy Excess Cement Removal: Only 1-2 second tack cure