Fissurotomy® instruments allow early diagnosis, conservative preparation and treatment of hidden fissure caries, often without the use of anesthesia. Developed in collaboration with Temple University, the Fissurotomy® bur head shape allows conservative exploration of fissures with a patient-friendly technique that is virtually pain-free and creates an ideal cavity form. You can explore and restore in just 3-5 minutes.
Features & Benefits:
- Tip of bur is smaller and more conservative than 1/4 round.
- Fine carbide tip will not strip quickly like thin diamonds.
- Virtually pain free to the DEJ.... in most cases no anesthesia is needed.
- Ideal cavity prep form for a flowable composite.
- Cleaner, more controlled and less costly than air abrasion.
|Exclude from recommenders||No|