Occlude® is an aerosol spray used for articulation marking. This indicator spray is an excellent aid in seating castings and marks any tooth or restorative surface (including gold), in either a wet or dry field. To ensure proper use of Occlude®, a disposable applicator tip is recommended.
Features & Benefits:
- Aerosol Indicator Marking Spray
- Approved for intraoral use, excellent for lab use.
- Excellent aid in seating castings.
- Accurate - No intra-occlusal displacement during marking.
- Assures pin-point location of high spots.
- Effective - Marks any tooth or restorative surface (including gold), in either wet or dry field. Highly visible.
- Easy - Instantaneous fingertip application.
- New low pressure formula provides cleaner application and is easily removed with water.
|Exclude from recommenders||No|