Accufilm I from Parkell are precut strips of single-sided, super thin articulating film used for precise occlusal equilibration and restoration adjustments.
Features & Benefits:
- Super thin for greater precision.
- Won't trigger mandibular reflexes that might skew the bite.
- Consistently produces sharp, easy-to-interpret marks.
- It stretches, but doesn't break. There's no snap-back to distort the marks.
- Features the highest plastic deformation of all major brands tested.
|Exclude from recommenders||No|