VersaTemp temporaries provide an accurate advance preview of the permanent restoration. This gives you and your patients a unique opportunity to adjust the fit, color and shape of the temporary chairside, resulting in terrifc provisionals and providing a blueprint for permanent restorations.
Features & Benefits:
- A composite-based resin chemistry that provides superior strenght and hardness for all of your routine restorative procedures.
- The ability to create high performance provisionals that look and feel like the final restorations
- 6 beautiful Vita-matched shades (AO-Bleach, A1, A2, A3.5, B1, and C2)
- A working time of 1.5 minutes and a setting time of 4 minutes
- 5ml, 25ml and 50ml clog-proof, 1:1 cartridges that make it easier to handle and dispense
- Patient-friendly formula with no harmful heat generation
- Provides a natural look and sheen when used with Gloss Cote light cure varnish
|Exclude from recommenders||No|