Luxatemp Automix Plus remains the benchmark provisional material on the market, and still the easiest way to go from gun to matrix to mouth. Its low shrinkage results in highly accurate temporaries with excellent marginal adaptation. Available in 5 (4 Vita) lifelike shades (A1, A2, A3.5, B1, BleachLight) for superior esthetic results.
Features & Benefits:
- Negligible linear shrinkage during polymerization
- Minimal (same as body temperature) heat production during polymerization
- Quick, easy-to-use automix system
- Specially designed mixing tips provide exact 10:1 base/catalyst ratio-a thorough mix every time
- Does not contain liquid monomers
- Strong, abrasion resistant
- Approximately 30% more material than in the original Luxatemp cartridge
- Uses 4:1/10:1 cartridge gun
- Working Time: 45"
- Intraoral Setting Time: 1' 15" - 2' 15"
|Exclude from recommenders||No|