GC RELINE II
GC RELINE II is a soft denture relining material designed for denture wearers who cannot tolerate conventional hard acrylic denture reliners. Soft denture reliners are typically used for denture patients exhibiting thin, relatively non-resilient mucosa or severe alveolar bone resorption. While soft liners are more comfortable for these patients, they often easily peel from the periphery of the denture and are difficult for the dental professional to grind and adjust. GC Reline II's new vinylpolysiloxane (VPS) formula exhibits improved adhesive characteristics as well as better grinding performance in clinical practice. The included removing solution allows for easy removal of old soft reline material and efficient removal of excess new reline material. GC Reline II may be used with resin and metal-based dentures, and when applied as directed with the accompanying Primer.
Features & Benefits:
- Significantly improved peel bond strength (PBS)
- Higher grinding performance with greater tear strength
- Better elastic durability and material stability over time
- Smoother finish, when used in conjunction with GC RELINE II FINISHING MATERIAL
- Unique silicone compounding technique that prevents air bubbles from forming in the material