J-Morita Low Speed Handpiece Module
The Root ZX II Low Speed Handpiece is the clear choice for today's general dentist or endodontist. It allows you to prepare canals with accuracy and precision, providing the predictability that is expected in today's detnal practice. Root ZX II with Low Speed Handpiece - Safety First!
Prepare Canals While Simultaneously Taking Measurements: Accurate and precise preparation of the root canal.
Motor Flexibility 8 Speed Settings:
- Auto Motor Start/Stop: Motor starts when the file is inserted and stops when it is withdrawn.
- Auto Torque Reverse: File stops and reverses if the torque goes over the set torque limit. With 11 torque options, the Root ZX II Low Speed Handpiece is ideal for all today's rotary NiTi file systems.
- Auto Torque Slow Down: File slows down as the torque approaches the set torque limit.
- Auto Apical Reverse: File stops and reverses when it reaches the end of the set working length. You can also set stops manually or adjust the interval between stopping and reversing.
- Auto Apical Slow Down: File slows down as it approaches the end of the set working length, ensuring safe and accurate preparations.
Fully Programmable Settings: Root ZX II is equipped with 3 programmable memory modes.
Compact and Lightweight Handpiece Design: The Low Speed Handpiece features complete ergonomic design with ideal angles for maximum balance and access to the oral cavity.
- Handpiece Weight: Only 2.47oz approx.
- Compact Head Size: Only .49" (12.5 mm)
- Handpiece length: 6.50"
- Speed: 150 to 800 rpm with 8 speed options
Size: 4.13"W x 5.00"D x 4.53"H
Weight: 10.58oz approx.
Contains: Low Speed Handpiece Module, (1) Handpiece Rest, (1) Foot Switch, (1) AR Oil, (1) AC Adapter, (20) Handpiece Plastic Sleeves, & Instruction Manual.
(Please note that this module connects directly to the back of the Root ZX II unit and is sold separately)